Date(s) - February 17, 2021
11:45 am - 1:15 pm
You’ve worked hard to learn the technical skills needed to do your job; now it is time to understand the bigger picture of how building projects are organized, the roles and responsibilities of the various players, and the communication and management tools that can lead to successful project outcomes and enhance your career.
This acclaimed 10-week course of 90-minute GoToMeeting presentations, based on the CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide – 3rd Edition, provides valuable best practices from CSI professionals with experience in real estate development, design, construction, product representation, facility management, and law.
You will come away with an understanding of the project life cycle from conception to completion and be on the way to success in achieving the Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) credential.
What is being offered?
- Ten weeks of 90 minute GoToMeeting sessions on the CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide
- Opportunity for employer to offer education and credits. Each of the 10 sessions is worth 1.5 HSW AIA credits
- Experienced instructors from various CSI Chapters in California will provide insights along with PowerPoint slides and review questions
What is the purpose of the program?
To facilitate delivery of education on construction project delivery and assist in preparation for the CSI Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) certification exam.
- Project Delivery Methods
- Methods of Specifying
- Construction Documents
- Procurement and Contracting
When will the program be offered and what is required of the host firm or chapter?
- Wednesdays from 11:45 to 1:15 pm PDT; February 17, 2021 through April 21, 2021
- Email address for each participant
- Completed registration and payment
- Individual – $100
- CSI Chapter Affiliate – $500
- Allows a CSI Chapter to host sessions for their community
- Group – $1000
- Ideal for firms and organizations (unlimited seats)
Who should be contacted for more information?
Patrick Comerford, CSI, CCPR
Phone/Text: 805-402-2167 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org