Date(s) - January 16, 2018
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Scott's Seafood Jack London Square
CSI East Bay-Oakland Chapter presents
Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors & Egress, with special guest speaker Cheryl Domnitch, PE with Won-Door Corp.
This presentation is an education and training seminar that affords attendees the opportunity to earn 1 AIA LU/HSW upon successful completion.
More information on the course: Won-Door Continuing Education
Learning Objectives (1 AIA Learning Unit, Health Safety & Welfare):
- Identify the California Building Code requirements for Special Purpose Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors.
- Determine appropriate applications and occupancy classifications for use of Special Purpose Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors
- Define appropriate solutions for an opening protective
- Indicate the fire test standards applicable to Special Purpose Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors
If you have any questions about registering for the event, please contact Vonnie Bower
- 5:45 pm: Tabletops and networking
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 7:15 pm: Program
NOTE: Meeting will be in Harbor View Room A.
Cost to attend: CSI members and students FREE! Guests $50 each, includes full meal.
Tabletop sponsorships available: CSI-EBO members $100, dinner free, Non-Members $150, plus $50 dinner cost. Contact Jerry Veiluva