Project Delivery Education Program:
Construction Documents Technology (CDT)
Online Training for Groups
What is Being Offered:
- Ten weeks of 1-1/2 hour GoToMeeting sessions on the CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide.
- Opportunity for employer to offer education and credits in the firm’s conference room. Each of the 10 sessions is worth 1.5 HSW AIA credits.
- Unlimited number of employees may participate for firm’s $1,000.00 registration at that site. ( Multi-site discounts available )
- Experienced instructors from various CSI Chapters in the West Region will provide insights along with PowerPoint slides and review questions.
Purpose of the Program:
- To facilitate delivery of education on construction project delivery and assist in preparation for the CSI Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) certification exam.
- Project Delivery Methods
- Methods of Specifying
- Construction Documents
- Procurement and Contracting
Summer 2019 Session:
- Wednesdays from 11:45 am to 1:15 pm PDT.
- July 24, 2019 through September 25, 2019. .
- Firm must provide a conference room with internet and projection
capability and a “host” contact, along with registration fee.
Contact for More Information:
Patrick Comerford, CSI, CCPR – West Region CSI President
Phone: 805-402-2167 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org