What Holds Your Building Together?
Understanding Project Delivery!
You’ve worked hard to learn the technical skills needed to do your job; now it is time to understand the bigger picture of how building projects are organized, the roles and responsibilities of the various players, and the communication and management tools that can lead to successful project outcomes and enhance your career.
The success of a project is improved if all of the stakeholders understand the process:
- An Owner who requires a facility
- A/Es who create and decide what to build, and produce construction documentation
- Contractors who build the project and provide construction management services
- Manufacturers and suppliers who provide products and materials and
- Facility managers who operate and maintain structures and facilities.
Learn how it all goes together with the West Region CSI
THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR ON EACH WEDNESDAY BEGINNING 2/16/2022 THROUGH 4/20/2022 – MARK YOUR CALENDARS ACCORDINGLY
- Click the Register Now button above
- You will be redirected to Brown Paper Tickets for registration
What is being offered?
- Ten weeks of 90 minute GoToMeeting sessions on the CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide
- Opportunity for employer to offer education and credits. Each of the 10 sessions is worth 1.5 HSW AIA credits
- Experienced instructors from various CSI Chapters in California will provide insights along with PowerPoint slides and review questions
When will the program be offered and what is required?
- Wednesdays from 11:45 to 1:15 pm PST; February 16, 2022 through April 20, 2022
- Email address for each participant (Chapter Affiliate/Group registration ONLY)
- Completed registration and payment
- Individual – $100
- CSI Chapter Affiliate – $500
- Allows a CSI Chapter to host sessions for their community
- Group – $1000
- Ideal for firms and organizations (unlimited seats)
Project Delivery Education Program
Possibly the most valuable professional development program
you can take this year…
This acclaimed 10-week course of 90-minute GoToMeeting presentations, based on the CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide – 3rd Edition, provides valuable best practices from CSI professionals with experience in real estate development, design, construction, product representation, facility management, and law.
You will come away with an understanding of the project life cycle from conception to completion and be on the way to success in achieving the Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) credential.
West Region CSI Immediate Past President & Certification Chair
15 HSW Credits